Redesign an entrepreneurship and innovation program
Junior Achievement Worldwide (JAW) is a non-profit educational organization, present in more than 120 countries and in Peru since 1996. Its mission is to teach entrepreneurship and financial education to girls, boys and young people.
Maintain its national and international leadership
Junior Achievement Peru required our support to redesign its The Company program, its curriculum with the longest tradition, with the aim of updating it to the reality of the 21st century, where innovation and entrepreneurship do not obey traditional business structures. It was essential to give a twist to its star program in order to maintain its leadership at the national and international level as an educational entity.
A program with a current vision of entrepreneurship and innovation
This project required intense research work with users (UX research) together with the Junior Achievement Peru team. We inquire with the students, teachers and parents themselves about the virtues of the program and the obstacles they have experienced to successfully complete it.
As part of the deliverables, we also held a co-creation workshop to make the Junior Achievement Peru team part of the redesign process and lay the foundations for the subsequent service design work.
- UX research based on interviews with students, teachers and parents from different areas of Lima.
- Field observation of activities of The Company program.
- Co-design workshop with the Junior Achievement team (brainstorming and prioritization of ideas).
- International benchmark of entrepreneurship programs.
- Archetypes of the participants (Personas or User Archetypes).
- Participants journey (Customer Journey).
- New entrepreneurship program for children The Company.
- New plan of academic activities.
- New bases and regulations for participation in The Company program.
- Proposal for the construction of a network of mentors.
- Advice for the development of an online platform.
MBA University of Maastricht, more than 16 years of experience in strategic consulting, digital business and design thinking. Aware of global trends and business enablers to add value across the industry providing solutions for market needs in large banking and financial services companies.
Do you have a similar challenge?
Are your products or services offering users the solutions they expect to meet their needs? A service design project, supported by the valuable qualitative data provided by UX research, is the right way to reach the market with friendly solutions that respond to what people are looking for.Let's talk